Russian library association cordially invites you to attend the All-Russian Library Congress: 17th Annual Conference of the Russian Library Association, which will take place in Perm’, May 13th -18th, 2012. This city is announced “Library Capital of Russia 2012”.
The Annual Conference of RLA: All-Russia Library Congress – is the most significant meeting of Russian library professionals both in the number of participants and in the scope of subjects in the field of modern library science and practice to be discussed. That is why the city – host is announced as “Library capital of the year”.
The Congress is opened for the specialists of all kinds of libraries, information centers, book trade companies, archives, museums, research institutions, institutions of culture, education and law, computer and other companies, producing equipment, goods and services for libraries, public organizations and representative of state administration.
The All-Russia Congress: 17th Annual Conference of RLA held under support of Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation and of the Government of Perm’ Region.
Topics for discussion
- All-Russia projects of integration of library and information resource;
- Innovation technology and quality of library services;
- Library work with socially significant information;
- The new legal status of libraries;
- Humanistic ethics in the information society;
- Libraries and social economic development of regions;
- The support of libraries in the new Federal Law “On Culture…”;
- The methodological centers of library modernization;
- The service to young people as priorities in activities of public libraries;
- The RLA priorities in the sections’ activities.
The Programme of the Congress includes plenary meetings, section meetings, round tables and special events.
Working language – Russian.
The Organizational Committee will consider papers, communications and presentations for inclusion in the agenda. The deadline is March 10th 2012.
During the Congress the Exhibition of Publishers’ produce, new information technologies, other products and services.
Online registration deadline by May 2, 2012, 24.00 (MSK).
Delegate – RLA Member 1770 rubles or 44,5 EURO
Delegate – Non Member 3540 rubles or 89,0 EURO
Dates of arrival: May 12th -13th and departure: May 18th -19th, 2012.
Core Congress Dates: May 14th -17th, 2012.
Library Visits and Tours: May 13th and May 18th, 2012.
The Papers of the Congress will be published in the special issues of RLA Newsletter and in the site of RLA.